We recognise that the foundations of our success are rooted in our ability to both attract and retain talented individuals. At A&L Goodbody we place strong emphasis on career development and are fully committed to enabling our staff be the best at what they do, whatever their role.
Whether you are looking to start, expand or consolidate your career, you can expect to work with teams of talented individuals in a modern and friendly environment.
We are keen to hear from both legal and non-legal professionals who are enthusiastic, bright and ambitious; who will share in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service to our clients; and share our values.
Dublin and Belfast:
We are currently recruiting for solicitors with at least two years' experience in the below areas. If you are interested please send your curriculum vitae and covering letter to Careers@algoodbody.com.
- Corporate & M&A
- Banking & Financial Services
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Property
- Aircraft Finance
- Insurance & Reinsurance
- Bids Executive - Business Development & Marketing Department
- Marketing Executive - Business Development & Marketing Department
- PA/Legal Secretary - Commercial Property Department
The Firm offers a range of benefits to staff, some of which are listed below. Eligibility varies according to role and location.
- Competitive salary
- Modern, purpose-built office environment
- Private health care
- Pension contribution
- Subsidised restaurant
- Fully equipped gym
- Social Club
- Flexi time or shift work
- Relocation assistance
- Financial assistance and study leave for educational/training relevant to the role