- A&L Goodbody named Irish Law Firm of the Year for financial services transactions (25/04/2017)
A&L Goodbody has been named 'Irish Law Firm of the Year 2017' by the International Financial Law Review (IFLR) for work undertaken on a number of significant international transactions. This is the second such award this year following the international legal publication, The Lawyer, also naming A&L Goodbody as Irish Law Firm of the Year in March.
- A&L Goodbody named Irish Law Firm of the Year 2017 (24/03/2017)
A&L Goodbody has been named 'Irish Law Firm of the Year 2017' for the third time in four years by the international legal publication The Lawyer. The annual European Law Firm Awards Ceremony took place in London and recognised the most notable achievements and stand out successes of law firms across Europe.
- Double win for A&L Goodbody at Client Choice Awards 2017 (21/02/2017)
Two of A&L Goodbody's leading lawyers, Dr. Vincent Power, Head of EU & Competition and Gareth Walls, Head of Employment in Northern Ireland, have been awarded accolades in their respective fields by international publication Client Choice.
- A&L Goodbody ranked No.1 M&A Law Firm for 5th year running (23/01/2017)
A&L Goodbody has once again been ranked the No.1 Irish Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Law Firm by deal volume in 2016 by each of the international publications – Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, Mergermarket and Experian Corpfin. In 2016 the Firm advised on more M&A deals than any other Irish law firm – following the same ranking achieved in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. At the end of last year, A&L Goodbody also won an award as Ireland's M&A Legal Advisor of the Year as named by Mergermarket.
- Number of M&A Deals Notified to Ireland's Competition and Consumer Protection Commission Falls in 2016 (06/01/2017)
2016 saw a reduction in the number of transactions notified to the CCPC, according to the Review of Irish Merger Control in 2016, published by A&L Goodbody's EU, Competition & Procurement Group
- A&L Goodbody wins Ireland's M&A Legal Advisor of the Year Award 2016 (09/12/2016)
A&L Goodbody was last night named 'Ireland's M&A Legal Advisor of the Year' at the Mergermarket European M&A Awards ceremony in London.
- A&L Goodbody Top Ranked in Northern Ireland for key areas of Corporate Law (07/12/2016)
A&L Goodbody is the only law firm in Northern Ireland to be ranked 'Band 1' by Chambers UK across all four of the key corporate law practice areas – Banking & Finance, Corporate & M&A, Litigation and Real Estate. The rankings were announced in the recently released 2017 edition of the guide, which ranks both law firms and lawyers based on extensive market research and client feedback.
- UL student wins 2016 A&L Goodbody Bold Ideas Student Innovation Award (06/12/2016)
Sarah McCarthy from Mallow in Cork, and a 3rd Year Law Plus student at University of Limerick has won the 2016 A&L Goodbody Bold Ideas Student Innovation Award, following her proposal to build on Ireland's reputation and success on the international stage.
- A&L Goodbody Choir Christmas Choral Performance (13/12/2016)
The A&L Goodbody Choir took to the stage in Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin on Sunday 11th December to perform at its Annual Christmas Choral concert in aid of Depaul Ireand.
- A&L Goodbody is the first Irish law firm to achieve the Business Working Responsibly Mark (25/10/2016)
A&L Goodbody has become the first Irish law firm to be awarded the Business Working Responsibly certification (The Mark) for responsible and sustainable business practices, such as its approach to supporting the community, energy and environment management, workplace policies and its relationships with clients and suppliers.
- A&L Goodbody hosts Brexit business event with British Irish Chamber of Commerce (24/10/2016)
A&L Goodbody was delighted to host a private Brexit business event with the British Irish Chamber of Commerce on Thursday, 6 October. Guest speaker and renowned businessman Niall FitzGerald KBE DSA, addressed an audience of leading business people about the implications of Brexit for Ireland and the possible opportunities which lie ahead.
- A&L Goodbody ranked Ireland's Most Innovative Law Firm 2016 (19/10/2016)
A&L Goodbody has been ranked Ireland's most innovative law firm in the prestigious Financial Times Innovative Lawyers Awards 2016. This is the third time in four years that A&L Goodbody has achieved this title.
- A&L Goodbody retains top ranking in Ireland by IFLR (26/10/2016)
A&L Goodbody is once again the only Irish law firm to be ranked Tier 1 in all eight practice areas in The International Financial Law Review ('IFLR1000') annual rankings.
- Women re-entering the Workforce to be Mentored by A&L Goodbody (18/10/2016)
Women looking to re-enter the workforce after being out of work for a period of time are being mentored by employees at A&L Goodbody, as part of a partnership between the firm and Dress for Success Dublin. Dress for Success is a charity that focuses on promoting the economic independence of women by providing career development tools and a support network.
- A&L Goodbody and Business to Arts announce Catherine Ann Cullen as the 2016 Writer in Residence (28/10/2016)
Business to Arts and A&L Goodbody, have today announced Dublin born author Catherine Ann Cullen as the 2016 Writer in Residence under the Docklands Arts Fund. Catherine will work with pupils at St. Joseph’s Co-Ed Primary School in East Wall to develop their creativity and literacy skills.
- A&L Goodbody urges businesses to act on new EU data protection regulation (14/10/2016)
A&L Goodbody, one of Ireland's leading corporate law firms, is advising businesses to begin planning for the new EU General Data Protection Regulation. Business have until May 2018 to comply with the new regulation but it will take time to implement the necessary changes.
- A&L Goodbody appoints two new Partners in Dublin and San Francisco (27/09/2016)
A&L Goodbody appoints two new Partners in Dublin and San Francisco
- A&L Goodbody launches 2016 Bold Ideas Student Innovation Award (29/09/2016)
A&L Goodbody today launched its 2016 Bold Ideas Student Innovation Award, by asking university students to think of their 'Bold Idea' to address the legal, business or political challenges facing Ireland today.
- A&L Goodbody wins 'Irish Law Firm of the Year' in the Transatlantic Legal Awards (13/06/2016)
A&L Goodbody, one of Ireland's leading corporate law firms, has been recognised as ‘Irish Law Firm of the Year’ by the prestigious ‘American Lawyer’ magazine in the annual Transatlantic Legal Awards at a ceremony held in London last night.
- New Partners at A&L Goodbody (09/06/2016)
Corporate law firm A&L Goodbody has announced the appointment of two new partners at its Belfast office.
Showing 1 - 20 of 127 Next >