- A&L Goodbody Top Ranked in Northern Ireland for key areas of Corporate Law (07/12/2016)
A&L Goodbody is the only law firm in Northern Ireland to be ranked 'Band 1' by Chambers UK across all four of the key corporate law practice areas – Banking & Finance, Corporate & M&A, Litigation and Real Estate. The rankings were announced in the recently released 2017 edition of the guide, which ranks both law firms and lawyers based on extensive market research and client feedback.
- UL student wins 2016 A&L Goodbody Bold Ideas Student Innovation Award (06/12/2016)
Sarah McCarthy from Mallow in Cork, and a 3rd Year Law Plus student at University of Limerick has won the 2016 A&L Goodbody Bold Ideas Student Innovation Award, following her proposal to build on Ireland's reputation and success on the international stage.
- A&L Goodbody is the first Irish law firm to achieve the Business Working Responsibly Mark (25/10/2016)
A&L Goodbody has become the first Irish law firm to be awarded the Business Working Responsibly certification (The Mark) for responsible and sustainable business practices, such as its approach to supporting the community, energy and environment management, workplace policies and its relationships with clients and suppliers.
- A&L Goodbody hosts Brexit business event with British Irish Chamber of Commerce (24/10/2016)
A&L Goodbody was delighted to host a private Brexit business event with the British Irish Chamber of Commerce on Thursday, 6 October. Guest speaker and renowned businessman Niall FitzGerald KBE DSA, addressed an audience of leading business people about the implications of Brexit for Ireland and the possible opportunities which lie ahead.
- A&L Goodbody ranked Ireland's Most Innovative Law Firm 2016 (19/10/2016)
A&L Goodbody has been ranked Ireland's most innovative law firm in the prestigious Financial Times Innovative Lawyers Awards 2016. This is the third time in four years that A&L Goodbody has achieved this title.
- A&L Goodbody retains top ranking in Ireland by IFLR (26/10/2016)
A&L Goodbody is once again the only Irish law firm to be ranked Tier 1 in all eight practice areas in The International Financial Law Review ('IFLR1000') annual rankings.
- Women re-entering the Workforce to be Mentored by A&L Goodbody (18/10/2016)
Women looking to re-enter the workforce after being out of work for a period of time are being mentored by employees at A&L Goodbody, as part of a partnership between the firm and Dress for Success Dublin. Dress for Success is a charity that focuses on promoting the economic independence of women by providing career development tools and a support network.
- A&L Goodbody and Business to Arts announce Catherine Ann Cullen as the 2016 Writer in Residence (28/10/2016)
Business to Arts and A&L Goodbody, have today announced Dublin born author Catherine Ann Cullen as the 2016 Writer in Residence under the Docklands Arts Fund. Catherine will work with pupils at St. Joseph’s Co-Ed Primary School in East Wall to develop their creativity and literacy skills.
- A&L Goodbody urges businesses to act on new EU data protection regulation (14/10/2016)
A&L Goodbody, one of Ireland's leading corporate law firms, is advising businesses to begin planning for the new EU General Data Protection Regulation. Business have until May 2018 to comply with the new regulation but it will take time to implement the necessary changes.
- A&L Goodbody appoints two new Partners in Dublin and San Francisco (27/09/2016)
A&L Goodbody appoints two new Partners in Dublin and San Francisco
- A&L Goodbody launches 2016 Bold Ideas Student Innovation Award (29/09/2016)
A&L Goodbody today launched its 2016 Bold Ideas Student Innovation Award, by asking university students to think of their 'Bold Idea' to address the legal, business or political challenges facing Ireland today.
- A&L Goodbody wins 'Irish Law Firm of the Year' in the Transatlantic Legal Awards (13/06/2016)
A&L Goodbody, one of Ireland's leading corporate law firms, has been recognised as ‘Irish Law Firm of the Year’ by the prestigious ‘American Lawyer’ magazine in the annual Transatlantic Legal Awards at a ceremony held in London last night.
- New Partners at A&L Goodbody (09/06/2016)
Corporate law firm A&L Goodbody has announced the appointment of two new partners at its Belfast office.
- A&L Goodbody appoints five new partners and 25 new associates (24/05/2016)
A&L Goodbody, one of Ireland's leading corporate law firms, has announced the appointment of five new partners and 25 new associates.
- A&L Goodbody appoints new Chairman of the firm (16/05/2016)
A&L Goodbody has announced the appointment of Catherine Duffy as the new Chairman of the partnership. Catherine succeeds Paul White who has completed two successful three-year terms in the role. Paul will continue as one of the firm's most senior and respected partners focusing on his extensive corporate client practice.
- A&L Goodbody partners with Dress for Success Dublin to Support Career Progression for Dublin Women (12/05/2016)
A&L Goodbody has partnered with charity Dress for Success to help Dublin women enter the jobs market and kick-start their careers. Under the partnership, called 'Steps to Success', women taking part in employment programmes – such as JobBridge, Community Employment schemes and Tús – will avail of mentoring and career progression advice from experienced employees at A&L Goodbody.
- A&L Goodbody named 'Ireland's Most Popular Graduate Recruiter in Law 2016 (04/05/2016)
A&L Goodbody has been named Ireland's Most Popular Graduate Recruiter in Law at the 2016 gradireland awards. The awards convey the student voice as students vote for the businesses they most want to work for.
- A&L Goodbody advises on 'Deals of the Year 2016' (25/04/2016)
A&L Goodbody advised on 12 of the winning deals across all six categories in "Deals of the Year 2016" announced by Finance Dublin.
- A&L Goodbody named Ireland's Law Firm of the Year 2016 (25/04/2016)
A&L Goodbody has been named "Ireland's Law Firm of the Year 2016" by the international legal publication Chambers Europe at an awards ceremony in London.
- A&L Goodbody named Ireland's IP Law Firm of the Year for the third year (31/03/2016)
A&L Goodbody named Ireland's IP Law Firm of the Year for the third year
Showing 1 - 20 of 120 Next >