- A&L Goodbody launches dedicated EU General Data Protection Regulation site (20/10/2015)
A&L Goodbody launched a dedicated EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) site which will be a useful tool for companies in understanding the EU GDPR, and how it will affect their global operations.
- A&L Goodbody named Northern Ireland Law Firm of the Year (19/10/2015)
Corporate law firm A&L Goodbody has been named ‘Northern Ireland Law Firm of the Year 2015’ by leading international legal publication, Legal 500 UK.
- A&L Goodbody Tops Rankings for M&A Deal Value (19/10/2015)
Corporate law firm A&L Goodbody has been ranked as the leading legal advisor on deals transacted in Northern Ireland in the first nine months of 2015.
- Irish Budget 2016 (14/10/2015)
The Irish Minister for Finance, Michael Noonan, presented his Budget to the Irish Parliament on Tuesday, 13 October 2015. The Finance Bill will be published on 21 October 2015 and will contain further details of measures announced.
- New Workplace Relations Act 2015 comes into force today (01/10/2015)
The bulk of the Workplace Relations Act (the "Act") comes into effect today. This is the biggest overhaul of the dispute resolution procedures in employment law in Ireland since the EAT was established nearly 50 years ago and it's vital for employers to know how the new regime will work.
- A&L Goodbody 2015 Trainee Programme applications open (25/09/2015)
Full details of the Trainee Solicitor Programme and our various graduate programmes can be found on our Trainee Opportunities webpage.
- A&L Goodbody named 'International Law Firm in the Americas' for its cross-border tax work by International Tax Review (23/09/2015)
A&L Goodbody has been named 'International Law Firm in the Americas 2015' at the International Tax Review Americas Awards ceremony, which took place in New York on Thursday, 17 September.
- A&L Goodbody calls for ‘Bold Ideas’ from university students (21/09/2015)
As the world becomes more digitally connected, how can society protect itself from cyber-risks? That is the question being put to university students across Ireland as part of corporate law firm A&L Goodbody’s Bold Ideas Student Innovation Award competition, which was launched today.
- A&L Goodbody top ranked Irish Firm across all practice areas - IFLR1000 (13/11/2015)
A&L Goodbody once again is the only Irish law Firm to be ranked in Tier 1 across all the specialist legal areas according to the international publication IFLR1000 2016. This is the fourth successive year of this achievement.
- A&L Goodbody Tops Rankings for Deal Activity in First Half of 2015 (09/07/2015)
A&L Goodbody has once again been ranked as the leading legal advisor by value of deals transacted in Northern Ireland in the first half of 2015.
- Companies Act 2014 - Modernising and consolidating company law in Ireland (19/06/2015)
The vast majority of the provisions of the Companies Act 2014 came into force on Monday 1 June 2015. The Act consolidates and restates a lot of existing company law but also brings in a significant number of changes which will affect the way business is done.
- A&L Goodbody named Irish Tax Firm of the Year for the second consecutive year (03/06/2015)
A&L Goodbody has once again been named 'Irish Tax Firm of the Year 2015' at the International Tax Review European Awards ceremony in London.
- Companies Act 2014 - in force 1 June 2015 (29/05/2015)
The Companies Act 2014 effects a number of significant new and amended provisions for Irish companies and will affect the way business has been done in the past.
- A&L Goodbody 2015 Cyber Risk Study (28/05/2015)
Irish businesses exposed to significant legal risk due to lack of preparedness for cyber attack
- A&L Goodbody advises on ICAV conversion (15/05/2015)
A&L Goodbody is pleased to have advised on one of the first Central Bank of Ireland approved conversions of an existing investment company, to Ireland's newest corporate investment structure, the Irish Collective Asset-management Vehicle (ICAV).
- A&L Goodbody appoints three new Partners (12/05/2015)
A&L Goodbody appoints three new Partners
- A&L Goodbody advises on 'Deals of the Year 2015' (13/05/2015)
A&L Goodbody advised on five of the winning deals across six categories in the "Deals of the Year 2015", published by Finance Dublin magazine. The Firm's role in these winning deals once again endorses A&L Goodbody's reputation for working on some of the most innovative, complex and challenging assignments in the market.
- A&L Goodbody becomes first Irish law firm to be named 'European Law Firm of the Year' (12/03/2015)
A&L Goodbody has become the first Irish law firm to win the prestigious European Law Firm of the Year award at The Lawyer publication's annual European Awards.
- A&L Goodbody named 'Ireland's Most Popular Graduate Recruiter in Law 2015 (05/05/2015)
A&L Goodbody has been named Ireland's Most Popular Graduate Recruiter in Law at the 2015 gradireland awards. The awards identify businesses that students most want to work for.
- ICAV Webinar: Co-hosted by A&L Goodbody and PwC (09/03/2015)
A&L Goodbody and PwC co-hosted a webinar on the ICAV on Tuesday 24 March.
Showing 1 - 20 of 94 Next >