- A&L Goodbody top ranked Irish Firm across all practice areas - IFLR1000 (06/11/2014)
A&L Goodbody once again is the only Irish law Firm to be ranked in Tier 1 across all the specialist legal areas according to the international publication IFLR1000 2015. This is the third successive year of this achievement.
- A&L Goodbody wins Best Management of Knowledge Award for the second consecutive year (31/10/2014)
Leading international publication The Lawyer has awarded A&L Goodbody the award for "Best Knowledge Management Strategy", in recognition of the firm's outstanding knowledge initiatives. The presentation was made at the 2014 Lawyer Management Awards last week in London.
- A&L Goodbody ranked Ireland's Most Innovative Law Firm 2014 by the Financial Times (28/10/2014)
The Financial Times has ranked A&L Goodbody as Ireland's Most Innovative Law Firm in 2014. This is a continuation of the firms similar success in 2013.
- A&L Goodbody advises Endo on its $2.6bn acquisition of Auxilium (15/10/2014)
A&L Goodbody is pleased to have acted as Endo International's Irish legal advisor on its proposed acquisition of Auxilium Pharmaceuticals in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $2.6bn.
- A&L Goodbody employees recognised for commitment to corporate responsibility (22/09/2014)
A&L Goodbody has won the Excellence in Community - Volunteering Award in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at the 2014 Chambers Ireland CSR Awards.
- Financial Times shortlists A&L Goodbody for 5 European Innovative Lawyer Awards (16/09/2014)
A&L Goodbody has been shortlisted by the Financial Times in five categories of its upcoming European Innovative Lawyers Awards.
- A&L Goodbody calls for ‘Bold Ideas’ from university students and announces 40 graduate positions (10/09/2014)
Now in its third year, Bold Ideas encourages university students of all disciplines to develop new ways for the business community to have a more positive and meaningful impact on society. The theme of this year's competition asks students to develop better ways for businesses to adopt corporate responsibility (CR) within their organisations.
- A&L Goodbody advises Medtronic Inc. on its proposed $42.9bn acquisition of Covidien plc (20/06/2014)
A&L Goodbody is pleased to have acted alongside Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton LLP, as Medtronic's Irish legal advisor on its proposed $42.9bn acquisition of Covidien plc.
- A&L Goodbody appoints 6 new Partners (05/06/2014)
A&L Goodbody, one of Ireland's leading law firms, is delighted to announce the appointment of 6 new Partners across a number of practice areas in its Dublin, London and Belfast offices.
- A&L Goodbody named Irish Tax Firm of the Year (05/06/2014)
A&L Goodbody has been named 'Irish Tax Firm of the Year 2014' at the International Tax Review European Awards ceremony in London.
- A&L Goodbody - supporting the Calcutta Run – Sat 17th May 2014 (16/05/2014)
A&L Goodbody is proud to be again involved in organising and participating in the Calcutta Run 2014.
- A&L Goodbody awarded Ireland’s Most Popular Graduate Recruiter in Law (01/05/2014)
A&L Goodbody was named "Ireland's Most Popular Graduate Recruiter in Law 2014" for the third year in a row by gradireland at its annual awards ceremony in May 2014.
- A&L Goodbody advises on 'Deals of the Year 2014' (04/04/2014)
A&L Goodbody advised on six of the winning deals across seven categories in the "Deals of the Year 2014", published by Finance Dublin magazine. The Firm's role in these winning deals once again endorses A&L Goodbody's reputation for working on some of the most innovative, complex and challenging assignments in the market.
- A&L Goodbody named Ireland's IP Law Firm of the Year for the second year in a row (20/03/2014)
A&L Goodbody has been named "Ireland's Intellectual Property (IP) Law Firm of the Year 2014" by the leading international IP publication Managing Intellectual Property, at a global awards ceremony in London this week.
- A&L Goodbody wins Experian Corpfin Award for second year in a row (14/03/2014)
We are pleased to announce that A&L Goodbody was recently awarded the prestigious Corporate M&A Law Firm of The Year for Northern Ireland for the second year running from Experian Corpfin.
- A&L Goodbody wins Irish Law Firm of the Year at The Lawyer European Awards 2014 ceremony (26/02/2014)
A&L Goodbody has been named "Law Firm of the Year 2014" for the Republic of Ireland by The Lawyer European Awards at a ceremony in London. The Lawyer is internationally recognised as a leading legal publication.
- Notable increase in M&A activity and private equity deals in 2013, new A&L Goodbody study reveals (17/01/2014)
2013 saw a notable increase in merger and acquisition (M&A) activity and a significant uplift in transactions undertaken by private equity players, according to the Irish Competition Authority Merger Notifications Review, published today by A&L Goodbody's EU, Competition & Procurement Group.
- A&L Goodbody ranked as Ireland’s top legal advisor for M&A in 2013 (13/01/2014)
A&L Goodbody has once again been ranked as the No. 1 Irish law firm for Mergers & Acquisitions in 2013, based on deal data compiled by Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, Mergermarket and Experian Corpfin
- A&L Goodbody wins Legal Advisor of the Year for Ireland (17/12/2013)
A&L Goodbody has been awarded 'Legal Advisor of the Year' for Ireland at the Financial Times and Mergermarket European M&A Awards Ceremony in London.
- A&L Goodbody launches CPD tracker app (11/12/2013)
A&L Goodbody launches CPD (continuing professional development) tracker app. The app is a useful resource for in-house lawyers and other legal professionals subject to the Law Society's CPD requirements.
Showing 1 - 20 of 72 Next >