- A&L Goodbody appoints five new partners and 25 new associates (24/05/2016)
A&L Goodbody, one of Ireland's leading corporate law firms, has announced the appointment of five new partners and 25 new associates.
- A&L Goodbody appoints new Chairman of the firm (16/05/2016)
A&L Goodbody has announced the appointment of Catherine Duffy as the new Chairman of the partnership. Catherine succeeds Paul White who has completed two successful three-year terms in the role. Paul will continue as one of the firm's most senior and respected partners focusing on his extensive corporate client practice.
- A&L Goodbody named 'Ireland's Most Popular Graduate Recruiter in Law 2016 (04/05/2016)
A&L Goodbody has been named Ireland's Most Popular Graduate Recruiter in Law at the 2016 gradireland awards. The awards convey the student voice as students vote for the businesses they most want to work for.
- A&L Goodbody advises on 'Deals of the Year 2016' (25/04/2016)
A&L Goodbody advised on 12 of the winning deals across all six categories in "Deals of the Year 2016" announced by Finance Dublin.
- A&L Goodbody named Ireland's Law Firm of the Year 2016 (25/04/2016)
A&L Goodbody has been named "Ireland's Law Firm of the Year 2016" by the international legal publication Chambers Europe at an awards ceremony in London.
- A&L Goodbody named Ireland's IP Law Firm of the Year for the third year (31/03/2016)
A&L Goodbody named Ireland's IP Law Firm of the Year for the third year
- Young Legal Eagles Look to the Future: Law students gather for third annual UCD Student Legal Convention (24/03/2016)
YOUNG LEGAL EAGLES LOOK TO THE FUTURE: Law students gather for third annual UCD Student Legal Convention
- A&L Goodbody wins two European awards (15/03/2016)
A&L Goodbody, one of Ireland's top corporate law firms, has been recognised for its market leading innovation in two European awards, Corporate Responsibility and Business Systems, at the Managing Partners' Forum (MPF) Awards 2016.
- A&L Goodbody ranked Ireland’s top legal advisor for M&A for fourth consecutive year (20/01/2016)
A&L Goodbody has again been ranked as the top Irish law firm for Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) in 2015 by each of the international publications – Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, Mergermarket and Experian Corpfin.
- Primary School Pupils Help Suas and A&L Goodbody Celebrate 3 Years of Successful Literacy Partnership (18/12/2015)
Education charity Suas and leading corporate law firm A&L Goodbody celebrated three years of their partnership at special event held at A&L Goodbody's offices on Wednesday 16th of December.
- A&L Goodbody Christmas Concert with St Joseph's National School (14/12/2015)
The A&L Goodbody Choir took to the stage in The Pepper Canister Church in Dublin on Sunday 13th December to perform at the Annual Christmas Choral concert in aid of Depaul Ireland.
- A&L Goodbody and Irish Refugee Council win European award for pro bono partnership (04/12/2015)
13 November 2015: A&L Goodbody and the Irish Refugee Council’s Independent Law Centre were last night presented with the prestigious European Award for Local Pro Bono Impact, in recognition of their innovative pro bono programme which provides essential legal services to people claiming refugee status in Ireland, and is the first and only initiative of its kind in the country. The award was announced at the 2015 European Pro Bono Forum in Rome.
- A&L Goodbody launches dedicated EU General Data Protection Regulation site (20/10/2015)
A&L Goodbody launched a dedicated EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) site which will be a useful tool for companies in understanding the EU GDPR, and how it will affect their global operations.
- A&L Goodbody named Northern Ireland Law Firm of the Year (19/10/2015)
Corporate law firm A&L Goodbody has been named ‘Northern Ireland Law Firm of the Year 2015’ by leading international legal publication, Legal 500 UK.
- A&L Goodbody Tops Rankings for M&A Deal Value (19/10/2015)
Corporate law firm A&L Goodbody has been ranked as the leading legal advisor on deals transacted in Northern Ireland in the first nine months of 2015.
- Irish Budget 2016 (14/10/2015)
The Irish Minister for Finance, Michael Noonan, presented his Budget to the Irish Parliament on Tuesday, 13 October 2015. The Finance Bill will be published on 21 October 2015 and will contain further details of measures announced.
- New Workplace Relations Act 2015 comes into force today (01/10/2015)
The bulk of the Workplace Relations Act (the "Act") comes into effect today. This is the biggest overhaul of the dispute resolution procedures in employment law in Ireland since the EAT was established nearly 50 years ago and it's vital for employers to know how the new regime will work.
- A&L Goodbody 2015 Trainee Programme applications open (25/09/2015)
Full details of the Trainee Solicitor Programme and our various graduate programmes can be found on our Trainee Opportunities webpage.
- A&L Goodbody named 'International Law Firm in the Americas' for its cross-border tax work by International Tax Review (23/09/2015)
A&L Goodbody has been named 'International Law Firm in the Americas 2015' at the International Tax Review Americas Awards ceremony, which took place in New York on Thursday, 17 September.
- A&L Goodbody calls for ‘Bold Ideas’ from university students (21/09/2015)
As the world becomes more digitally connected, how can society protect itself from cyber-risks? That is the question being put to university students across Ireland as part of corporate law firm A&L Goodbody’s Bold Ideas Student Innovation Award competition, which was launched today.
Showing 1 - 20 of 106 Next >