Anna-Marie Curran is a Partner in the EU, Competition & Procurement Group. She has extensive experience in procurement law, competition law, EU and Irish merger filings, cartels, competition law enforcement and immunity applications.
She advises a wide range of clients in the public, utilities and private sectors on contentious and non-contentious public procurement law and competition law matters. She has represented clients in the Irish and Northern Ireland courts and before the Irish Competition Authority and the European Commission.
- "Professionalism and knowledge in her field is first-class." (Chambers Europe 2016)
- "Focused experience of procurement-related matters alongside her broad knowledge of EU competition matters." (Chambers Europe 2015)
- "One of the 10 most highly regarded individuals globally in procurement law." (International Who's Who of Procurement Lawyers 2013, 2014)
- "Anna-Marie takes a holistic view when giving advice...she has particular expertise in public procurement." (Chambers Europe 2014)
- BCL (Intl), University College Dublin and DePaul University College of Law Chicago, 1994
- Barrister-at-Law, Honourable Society of Kings Inns, 1996
- Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland, 2004
- Solicitor, Law Society of England and Wales
- Solicitor, Law Society of Northern Ireland
A regular conference speaker on procurement law and competition law, Anna-Marie has written and spoken widely on these areas both nationally and internationally. She has also participated in the production of a DVD and website on tendering in Ireland.
Anna-Marie lectures on EU and competition law at the Law Society of Ireland and is a former Chairperson and Vice President of the Irish Society for European Law.