Asset Management & Investment Funds Solicitor
A&L Goodbody offers you the opportunity to advance your career and develop your expertise. We provide a supportive environment which encourages our people to achieve their ambitions.
We are looking for experienced qualified Solicitors to join our Asset Management & Investment Funds team. The team is a top ranked, experienced, and dynamic group of specialists, offering a comprehensive legal, regulatory and taxation service to our clients. Clients include international investment banks, asset managers, investors in funds such as pension funds and insurance companies, fund administration groups, global custodians, prime brokers and other financial services organisations.
Team expertise covers all aspects of the Investment Funds industry including:
- The creation and authorisation of funds and financial service organisations in Ireland and other jurisdictions.
- Drafting and negotiating all types of fund documentation including derivative and prime broker related arrangements.
- Dispute resolution related to the Investment Funds sector.
- Compliance and corporate governance advices specific to Investment Funds sector.
- Tailored training and induction programmes for fund management company directors and other officers.
For more information about what it's like to work here, please click here or for more information on the practice area.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years relevant PQE within a large or medium corporate law firm.