Banking / Finance Lawyer
Our Finance practice is widely recognised as the market leader in Northern Ireland.
Our team has been instructed on the majority of the most significant and complex transactions in the banking and financial services market in Northern Ireland. As a result, we are renowned for our market knowledge and experience, as well as our ability to develop, structure and deliver sophisticated and large scale financial service transactions. Due to our expanding team we have an opportunity for a solicitor/s to join our all-island expert team.
Our services include:
- cross-border financings
- real estate and development finance
- advising on loan-portfolio sales
- acquisition and leveraged finance
- LMA based financings
- project finance
- financial services regulation and compliance
A&L Goodbody offers you the opportunity to advance your career and develop your expertise advising clients on the most significant and complex transactions. We provide a supportive environment which encourages our people to develop and achieve their ambitions.
Skills and experience
- We are interested in speaking with Banking Lawyers from 2-4 year PQE (England, ROI or NI) within a large or medium corporate law firm.