Bold Ideas Student Innovation Award
Now in its seventh successive year, Bold Ideas is A&L Goodbody's annual student innovation award. It recognises the most innovative ideas from undergraduate and postgraduate students from all disciplines. The theme for this year's competition relates to how technology can transform the way we practice law.
Leveraging technology to transform the way we practice law
Bold Ideas Student Innovation Award is an opportunity for students to think of a bold idea which could focus on how technology can develop legal skills, or enhance the way aspiring lawyers work, or make legal services more efficient and cost-effective.
So why not put forward your idea to make that happen? Ideas could focus on how technology can develop legal skills, or enhance the ways aspiring lawyers work or make legal services more efficient and cost-effective.
- An Internship: A four week summer internship with A&L Goodbody Dublin.
- €3,000 in cash: towards educational fees – or that college loan!
- A charitable donation: Be part of A&L Goodbody’s Step Up - Community Collaboration Programme. We will make a cash donation on the winners behalf to the charity of their choice.
The runners up will win an iPAD MINI.
How to apply
The deadline for entering this competition has now passed.
The Judging Panel
The ideas will be reviewed by our judging panel. Winner and runners up have been notified.
- John Whelan, Partner and Head of A&L Goodbody's Commerical & Technology Group
- Sarah Lennon, Legal Counsel at Google
- Sean Judge, Entrepreneur in Residence, Accenture he is also Co-Founder of H2020 backed startup UniTuition and Ireland’s largest tech talent event, UpStarter.