Company Secretarial Manager
This is an important position within A&L Goodbody with responsibility for delivering a premium company secretarial service to enable A&L Goodbody to continue to be recognised as the number one corporate law firm in Ireland.
The position will require the successful candidate to continue to grow and lead our premium company secretarial service. The individual will develop, manage and drive a wide range of activities and initiatives while managing a company secretarial team and providing technical expertise and superior service delivery.
Working closely on a day to day basis with Partners and senior business service professionals across the business, the role will ultimately report to the GSL (Goodbody Secretarial Limited) Partner.
Role and responsibilities
- Deliver technical excellence and superior service across our entire company secretarial service offering
- Develop initiatives to continually improve the management and performance of the business
- Develop existing client relationships and generate new client instructions within the parameters of the firm's overall strategy.
- Engage with a range of partners and practice areas across the firm
- Maintain the GSL SharePoint page, SharePoint database for all shelf companies, excel spreadsheet for each relationship partner and all ALG partner directorship lists
- Administer a portfolio of companies and undertake all company secretarial work for the ALG in house companies
- Be the first point of contact for all solicitors in relation to new clients, and review statutory registers of all new companies to be administered by GSL
- Carry out Company incorporations for new clients
Skills, experience and characteristics required
- Leadership and team building skills
- Ability to effectively engage with and influence diverse teams of senior individuals
- Be highly organised, relationship-focused and very comfortable working in a client-facing role
- Be able to deliver a first class service and ensure technical accuracy across the function
- Ability to work to deadlines, manage multiple projects and deliver under pressure to a high standard
- Knowledge and understanding of the provision of professional services, ideally corporate legal services
- Ability to work within a fast paced, demanding and pressurised environment
- Flexible and hardworking approach
- Excellent attention to detail, excellent written and communication skills
- Highly developed project management and organisation skills
- IT Skills – e.g. MS Office suite, SharePoint and Visio
- Ability to work on own initiative, is proactive and committed to assignment completion
If you are interested in the above role or require any further information please contact Grace Maguire, Talent Manager.