Company Secretary GSL Funds
This is a demanding and interesting role, which is an integral part of the day to day operations of our specialised company secretarial department sitting within the larger Asset Management practice area.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to
- Liaising with clients and service providers
- Arranging Board and client committee meetings (including preparation of board packs)
- Attending and minuting Board and Shareholder Meetings
- Companies Registration Office filings including Annual Returns
- Maintenance of Statutory Books and Registers
- Participation in a variety of project work
Skills and Experience
- Strong, accurate minute taking skills
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the Funds Industry would be an advantage
- Conscientious and methodical
- Professional and adaptable team player
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Personable, with a positive outlook/can do attitude
A&L Goodbody is a leading Irish law firm. It has 6 international offices in Dublin, Belfast, London, New York, San Francisco, and Palo Alto. A total headcount of approximately 800 includes 97 partners. The strong international and domestic business community in Ireland forms a valuable part of the A&L Goodbody client base.
It is consistently ranked number one in the Irish market and also on a European level. Recent awards include Irish Law Firm of the Year (2018) – Chambers Europe; Independent Law Firm of the year (2017) – the American Lawyer; Ireland's most Innovative Law Firm (2016) – Financial Times. In 2015 A&L Goodbody was named European Law Firm of the Year by The Lawyer.
A&L Goodbody has a reputation for leading the way in continuously developing its service to clients and its profile in the market. In October 2017 the firm introduced a new visual brand identity which provides an exciting backdrop and opportunity in its marketing initiatives. For further information on this please click here.
For further information please contact Grace Maguire, Talent Manager, on 01 649 2427.
Closing Date 28 September 2018