Corporate Responsibility and Internal Communications Executive
We are looking to appoint a Corporate Responsibility and Internal Communications Executive.
This role will predominately support the roll out of A&L Goodbody's award winning corporate responsibility initiatives. There will also be support for the firm's internal communications.
Working closely with Sinead Smith (Corporate Responsibility Manager) Jamie Kennedy (Head of Communications), this role presents an exciting opportunity to develop a career in the responsible business and internal communications field. The ideal candidate will possess a positive and upbeat attitude.
- Responsible for:
- the co-ordination of our community programmes in our Dublin and Belfast office
- organisations of all internal fundraising initiatives in our Dublin and Belfast offices
- the administration of all firm donations and implementation of matched funding scheme
- Assisting in the drafting and issuing of internal communications and helping to deliver internal communications campaigns
- Assisting in uploading content to the firm intranet
- good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- experience of organising events is desirable
- a keen interest in Corporate Responsibility and developing skills in this area is desirable