Creative Designer - Business Development and Marketing team
The individual will lead the design aspect of a wide range and number of projects. The person will work closely with and be guided by the Senior Creative Designer and as part of the broader Business Development and Marketing team.
This will involve the creation of print and digital marketing materials supporting the firm's business development strategies. Sophisticated, modern and impactful designs are key principles to how the firm communicates with the market.
Role and responsibilities:
Particular expertise and skills in the following
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CC - i.e. InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, and motion graphics software such as After Effects.
- Produce information and analysis in a creative format using layout and typography, infographic creation information graphics and poster design
- Highly proficient at creating and designing presentations in PowerPoint. This will include creating toolkits and templates. A good understanding of the fundamentals of PowerPoint and its use of animations and transitions.
- Designing graphics for MS Word
Other experience which would be important:
- Working knowledge of web design and marketing
- Video experience (filming and/or editing)
- Demonstrable skills in illustration, photography and iconography
Skills, experience and characteristics required:
- Relevant undergraduate degree (2:1 classification or above preferred)
- 6+ years' experience of working as a designer in a corporate or agency environment
- Portfolio which demonstrates strengths in layout and typography, infographic creation information graphics and poster design
- Ability to juggle multiple design briefs on various projects
- Comfortable producing work to tight deadlines and working with brand guidelines
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
- Strong work ethic
A&L Goodbody is a leading Irish law firm. It has 6 international offices in Dublin, Belfast, London, New York, San Francisco, and Palo Alto. There are currently 90 partners between Europe and the US with over 800 employees. The strong international and domestic business community in Ireland forms a valuable part of the A&L Goodbody client base.
It is consistently ranked number one in the Irish market and also on a European level. Recent awards include European Law Firm of the Year (2015) – The Lawyer; Ireland's most Innovative Law Firm (2016) – Financial Times; Independent Law Firm of the year (2017) – the American Lawyer. It also has a significant track record in the pro-bono legal advice sector.
A&L Goodbody has a reputation for leading the way in continuously developing its service to clients and internally to its business. This is delivered through the use of new processes, ways of working and technologies and marketing leading business service teams.
19 February 2018