Department - Business Development & Marketing
Position Type - 12 month FTC
The individual will support key Business Development (BD) and Marketing communication activities for a number of practice areas across the firm. The individual will work closely with, and be guided by, the other members of the BD & Marketing team.
- Digital marketing – assist in the maintenance of the corporate website, intranet and social media channels, and the creation of ezine communications
- Marketing collateral – carry out updates to marketing collateral – brochures, presentations, pitches and other promotional material
- Market research – carry out print and online research of market activity for the team
- Award & directory submissions – the coordination of information across the firm to assist in the drafting of submissions for external legal publications/directories/awards that evaluate and rank law firms
- Client event support – assist in preparing for client events as required
- Supplier management - liaise with internal and external print agencies for the production of print materials and marketing collateral
- Internal communications – assist in collating information for team reports and firm updates
- Photography coordinator - coordination and organisation of photography for new joiners to the firm.
- Administrative support – general marketing and admin support to the marketing team
Skills and Experience
- 1+ years Marketing experience, desirable but not essential
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Motivated with a proactive and flexible approach to work
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and follow tasks/projects to completion within tight timeframes
- Competent user of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Selection of employee benefits
- Subsidised restaurant; on-site gym; on-site dry cleaning service
- Matched PRSA scheme of up to 5% of base salary
- Annual healthcare contribution
- TaxSaver Travel Scheme; Bike to Work Scheme
- Discretionary Christmas bonus
- Professional membership fees
- Educational assistance and study/exam leave
A&L Goodbody is a market leading Irish corporate law firm. It has 6 international offices in Dublin, Belfast, London, New York, San Francisco, and Palo Alto. With over 800 employees, the firm has 98 partners between Europe and the US. The strong international and domestic business community in Ireland forms a valuable part of the A&L Goodbody client base.
It is consistently ranked number one in the Irish market and also on a European level. Recent awards include Irish Law Firm of the Year (2018) – Chambers Europe; Irish Law Firm of the Year (2018) - The Lawyer; Independent Law Firm of the year (2017) – the American Lawyer and Ireland's Most Innovative Law Firm (2016) – Financial Times Most Innovative Lawyers. It also has a significant track record in the pro-bono legal advice sector.
A&L Goodbody has a reputation for leading the way in continuously developing its service to clients and internally to its business. This is delivered through the use of new processes, ways of working and technologies and marketing leading business service teams.
For further information please contact Evelyn Moran, HR, firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, 13 July