Personal Assistant - Restructuring & Insolvency
We are seeking a Personal Assistant (PA) to join our Litigation department on the Restructuring & Insolvency team in a full time capacity. PAs provide business support to partners and fee earners. Through their teams, PAs have an opportunity to work with our international client base on multi-jurisdictional projects.
About this opportunity
As a Personal Assistant, your role will involve the following:
- Providing an efficient administrative support service to fee earners, including the preparation of high quality proposals and presentations
- Fast accurate document production: working on detailed restructuring and litigation matters, co-ordinating the inputs of multiple stakeholder
- Diary management using Microsoft Outlook
- Taking responsibility for billing, correspondence and administration tasks
- Updating our document management system and accurately managing soft & hard copy filing
- Assisting the team with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements
- Proactive co-ordination of marketing, CRM & BD activities
Skills and attributes
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Legal Personal Assistant supporting senior staff, preferably within a professional services environment
- Experience of Restructuring & Insolvency preferred
- Advanced current working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality, accurate work in a timely manner
- A high level of integrity, discretion and trust with confidential information
- Adaptable approach to work, and proven ability to work unsupervised as part of a team
- Approachable and highly professional in manner with all levels of staff within an organisation
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive individual demonstrating evidence of pre-empting tasks rather than reacting to requests
A&L Goodbody is a leading Irish law firm. It has 6 international offices in Dublin, Belfast, London, New York, San Francisco, and Palo Alto. There are currently 90 partners between Europe and the US with over 800 employees. The strong international and domestic business community in Ireland forms a valuable part of the A&L Goodbody client base.
It is consistently ranked number one in the Irish market and also on a European level. Recent awards include European Law Firm of the Year (2015) – The Lawyer; Ireland's most Innovative Law Firm (2016) – Financial Times; Independent Law Firm of the year (2017) – the American Lawyer. It also has a significant track record in the pro-bono legal advice sector.
A&L Goodbody has a reputation for leading the way in continuously developing its service to clients and internally to its business. This is delivered through the use of new processes, ways of working and technologies and marketing leading business service teams.
Applications are invited by email to: email@example.com