Senior Marketing Executive
Department: Business Development and Marketing team
Position type: Full-time
We are looking for an experienced individual to support and coordinate the Business Development & Marketing activities for a number of practice areas across the firm. The individual will work closely with the Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing, members of the Business Development & Marketing team and senior management. This role presents an exciting opportunity to develop a career in Marketing & Communications through a wide and diverse range of activities.
Role and responsibilities
- Co-ordination and execution of Marketing campaigns, including online content and the design and production of marketing collateral.
- Co-ordination of submissions to external legal publications/directories that evaluate and rank law firms. Management of these important relationships.
- Digital marketing including website and app updates, social media strategy implementation and management.
- Supporting the preparation of business development pitches, tenders and presentations.
- Liaising with third parties including external PR agency, designers, printers, trade publications and photographers.
- Drafting press releases and media communications.
Skills, experience and characteristics required
- Minimum four years marketing experience in a corporate environment
- Recognised marketing or business qualification
- Ability to effectively engage with and influence senior individuals
- Ability to work on own initiative and is proactive
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Motivated, with a flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite
A&L Goodbody is a leading Irish law firm. It has 6 international offices in Dublin, Belfast, London, New York, San Francisco, and Palo Alto. There are currently 97 partners between Europe and the US with over 800 employees. The strong international and domestic business community in Ireland forms a valuable part of the A&L Goodbody client base.
It is consistently ranked number one in the Irish market and also on a European level. Recent awards include Irish Law Firm of the Year (2018) – Chambers Europe; Independent Law Firm of the year (2017) – the American Lawyer; Ireland's most Innovative Law Firm (2016) – Financial Times.
A&L Goodbody has a reputation for leading the way in continuously developing its service to clients and internally to its business. This is delivered through the use of new processes, ways of working and technologies and marketing leading business service teams.
For further information please contact Evelyn Moran HR