Corporate and M&A Solicitor
A&L Goodbody offers you the opportunity to advance your career and develop your expertise. We provide a supportive environment which encourages our people to achieve their ambitions.
We are looking for experienced qualified solicitors to join our Corporate and M&A department. A&L Goodbody has the leading Corporate and M&A practice in Ireland. This market position is endorsed by the work we do and by all the leading international publications and commentators. Our M&A team is ranked No.1 Irish M&A Law Firm for 2014, 2013 and 2012 by each of the leading international research publications – Mergermarket, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters and Experian Corpfin.
The group, which is the firm’s largest, is a core part of A&L Goodbody and along with specialists areas from throughout the firm, has advised on the most significant Corporate and M&A transactions and privatisations in Ireland over many decades.
Our services include:
- Mergers & Acquisitions – public & private
- Strategic investments
- Equity Capital Markets
- State Privatisations
- Reorganisations and migrations
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Shareholders agreements, joint ventures and partnerships
- Company Law, Listing Rules, Takeover Rules
- Merger Control and Anti-Trust
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years relevant PQE within a large or medium corporate law firm.