We are looking for experienced Paralegals to join our expanding Belfast Team. The working environment at ALG is challenging, fast paced and dynamic and presents an excellent opportunity to secure an interesting and exciting support role within the firm.
The role of a Paralegal in ALG provides an opportunity for involvement in multi-jurisdictional matters/projects working with an international client base. Our paralegals provide essential support to Partners/Fee Earners working as part of a wider team to provide seamless delivery to our clients and to contribute to the success of the firm. We are looking for highly organised, individuals who can manage multiple stakeholders and activity.
A&L Goodbody offers you the opportunity to advance your career and develop your expertise. We provide a supportive environment which encourages our people to achieve their ambitions.
- 1+ years experience of working in a professional services/partnership environment
- Relevant 3rd level Degree/Diploma in Law, Business, Finance or a related discipline
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- A high degree of initiative
- An ability to multi-task and take ownership of the delivery of a task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to work effectively within a team
- A flexible positive attitude towards work