The Finance Group at A&L Goodbody is one of the largest Finance practices in Ireland and is at the top of the Irish market. It is consistently ranked in the top tier for Finance by leading directories including Chambers Global, IFLR1000 and Legal 500.
The General Finance Group in A&L Goodbody acts for domestic and international financial institutions, institutional investors and alternative lenders, as well as for a wide range of borrowers and sponsors, including investment funds, institutional investors, developers and corporate borrowers.
The successful candidate would work within the General Finance Group, advising our clients on some of the largest, most complex and high value deals in the market. The candidate would have the opportunity to gain experience across a broad spectrum of finance mandates, including:
- corporate lending mandates (including sustainability linked facilities)
- leveraged and acquisition finance transactions
- real estate and development finance transactions
- fund finance arrangements
- direct lending transactions
- loan portfolio sales
- advising financial institutions and alternative lenders on lending products
Skills and experience
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2-4 years relevant finance PQE. The successful candidate will be ambitious and enthusiastic and will excel in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.