A&L Goodbody offers you the opportunity to advance your career and develop your expertise. We provide a supportive environment which encourages our people to achieve their ambitions.
We are looking for experienced qualified solicitors to join our Banking and Financial Services group in Dublin. The team is at the top of the Irish domestic banking market, with our advice on international finance regarded as being the best in class. The Group advises all of the significant domestic Irish and Northern Irish banks, NAMA, many of the world's international banks, leading financial institutions and major corporates active in Ireland on a wide range of issues including:
- portfolio sales
- secured and unsecured facilities
- deleveraging and restructuring
- acquisition and leverage finance
- project and infrastructure finance
- regulation and compliance
For more information about what it's like to work here, please click here or for more information on the practice area.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years relevant PQE within a large or medium corporate law firm.