To provide support to the HR Lead to implement the Firm's talent strategy and promote HR best practice, working closely with the Talent team in Dublin.
A&L Goodbody offers you the opportunity to advance your career and develop your expertise. We provide a supportive environment with the training and technology you need to achieve your ambitions.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience working with HR System software
- Strong administrative and general pc skills
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Third level qualification, preferably in HR or related area of study.
- Minimum 1 years HR and/or admin experience in a professional services firm
Role and responsibilities
- Provide a quality and professional HR administration service at all times
- Administer and maintain HR systems in order to produce accurate and timely HR information
- Assist and administer recruitment and selection activities including annual intern and trainee processes.
- Monitor absenteeism levels/ leave records
- Administration of new joiner and leaver processes
- Administration of employee benefits, payroll and annual bonus and salary processes.
- Support HR Lead in ad-hoc HR projects as they arise
- Filing and other administrative duties associated with the above
Skills and experience
- Understands confidentiality
- Can operate calmly under pressure
- Is highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Can handle multiple tasks with tight overlapping deadlines
- Has strong verbal and written skills
- An excellent team player, supportive of wider Business services
- Has a passion for adding value through high quality administrative delivery
- Proactive, professional can do attitude with exceptional attention to detail and pride in work