We are seeking an experienced qualified Solicitor to join our Commercial Property team in Belfast.
The team is renowned, both in Ireland and internationally, for the quality of its advice and service, its market knowledge, the depth and size of its resources and its unrivalled relationships with all key players in the market place. The combined Belfast and Dublin team acts for domestic and international investors, financial institutions, developers, retailers and owners/occupiers across the full range of commercial property transactions including:
- Investment sales and acquisitions
- Loan portfolio transfers
- Real estate funds
- Development deals
- Lease transactions
- Real estate finance.
We provide our solicitors with an opportunity to be involved in multi-jurisdictional matters/projects working with an international client base.
We offer you the opportunity to advance your career and develop your expertise. We provide a supportive and collaborative environment which encourages our people to achieve their ambitions.
The Ideal Candidate
- 5 years+ relevant PQE within a large or medium corporate law firm based in the Northern Ireland, England & Wales or Ireland.
- A recognised individual in their field of expertise.
- Experience of building and maintaining positive client relationships.
- A team player, seeking the best for the team and firm.
- A keen mentor and leader to up and coming ambitious lawyers within our firm.
- Strong commercial understanding and excellent interpersonal skills.