Team Lead on Legal Review Team
An excellent opportunity exists for a Legal Review Analyst Team Lead to join the Data Projects team. The working environment is challenging, fast paced and dynamic and presents an excellent opportunity to secure an interesting and exciting legal role within the Firm.
The Data Projects Team is a dedicated team of lawyers, project managers, and paralegals providing a managed delivery service to ALG clients. By using state of the art legal technology experiences, legal project management tools the team facilitates the efficient and on-time delivery of client mandates.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working knowledge of litigation life cycle, excellent understanding of the EDRM, and Irish best practice discovery principles, Irish privilege and Data Protection laws would be beneficial but not essential
- Previous experience eDiscovery or litigation experience essential
- Familiarity with eDiscovery platforms such as Clearwell, Brainspace, Relativity, Nuix experience an advantage
- A high degree of initiative with leadership skills
- An ability to multi-task and take ownership of the end to end delivery of a task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise work effectively
- An ability to work effectively within a team
- A flexible positive attitude towards work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Preferably legally qualified in Ireland and/or Northern Ireland
- Relevant 3rd level Degree/Diploma in Law, Business, Finance or a related discipline
- Commensurate experience working in law firm
- Strong general administration skills with strong word processing skills and experience with document management systems.
The candidate will be responsible for managing teams of legal review analysts across multiple projects. They will be responsible for delivering large eDiscovery projects in challenging deadlines, managing review teams, liaising directly with senior associates and partners running the projects, and reporting directly to clients.
If you are interested in the above role or require any further information please contact Laura McDonnell, HR Assistant at 01 649 2407 or email email@example.com. Applications close on 31 March 2018.