Legal PA - Employment/Litigation
We are seeking a Personal Assistant (PA) to work on our employment team.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to the right candidate to work with a busy team in a large law firm.
This is an ideal role for a highly organised and enthusiastic PA who enjoys working with a broad spectrum of people across an organisation.
Role and responsibilities
- Taking ownership of monthly invoicing ensuring accurate amendments and keeping track of updates
- Incepting matters
- Proactively co-ordinating marketing activities, liaising with the bids team, managing and keeping up-to-date records of professional contacts
- Diary management
- Updating our document management system and accurately managing all filing including email filing
- Managing expenses on behalf of your allocated lawyers
- Document production including from dictations
- Travel management and co-ordination
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Legal PA supporting senior staff, preferably within a professional services environment
- Advanced current working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- A post-leaving certificate qualification e.g. law degree, diploma/certificate in legal studies or diploma in legal secretarial studies, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality, accurate work in a timely manner
- A high level of integrity, discretion and trust with confidential information
- Adaptable approach to work, and proven ability to work unsupervised as part of a team
- Approachable and highly professional in manner with all levels of staff within an organisation
- Desire and ability to work as part of a PA team supporting the team's fee earners
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail