Legal PA - Aviation Finance/Finance
We are seeking a Personal Assistant (PA) to support our Head of Aviation Finance. This role offers an exciting opportunity to the right candidate to work with a busy team in a large law firm.
Reporting to the Head of Aviation Finance, the PA will be responsible for engaging with internal and external stakeholders, co-ordinating with others to set up team marketing activities, business development, events and travel as well as legal secretarial duties. This is an ideal role for a highly organised and enthusiastic PA who enjoys working with a broad spectrum of people across an organisation.
Role and responsibilities
- Taking ownership of invoicing for the team ensuring accurate amendments and keeping track of updates
- Incepting matters
- Proactively co-ordinating team marketing activities, including the preparation of high quality proposals and presentations, liaising with the bids team, managing and keeping up to date records of professional contacts
- Diary management
- Reading and filtering correspondence highlighting action items well ahead of time
- Updating our document management system and accurately managing filing
- Managing complex travel arrangements
- Managing expenses
- Some document production
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Legal PA supporting senior staff, preferably within a professional services environment
- Advanced current working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- A post-leaving certificate qualification e.g. law degree, diploma/certificate in legal studies or diploma in legal secretarial studies, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality, accurate work in a timely manner
- A high level of integrity, discretion and trust with confidential information
- Adaptable approach to work, and proven ability to work unsupervised as part of a team
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
- Approachable and highly professional in manner with all levels of staff within an organisation