Lawyer - Asset Management & Investment Funds
Our Asset Management & Investment Funds team has a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working and enthusiastic lawyer to join the team, reporting directly to one of the Funds partners.
The group is a top ranked, experienced, and dynamic group of specialists, offering comprehensive legal, regulatory and taxation services to clients in Ireland and internationally. Clients include global asset managers, investment banks, fund administration groups, depositaries, prime brokers, investors in funds such as pension funds and insurance companies and other financial services organisations.
Our market leading Asset Management & Investment Funds team comprises five partners, and over thirty-five lawyers and other professionals including two dedicated professional support lawyers, and corporate secretarial, listing and foreign registration specialists. We are supported by, and work seamlessly alongside, other specialist teams within ALG including the tax, finance, financial regulation, real estate, corporate, data protection and regulatory risk and investigation groups.
We advise the full range of Irish fund products including UCITS, AIFs, REITs, exchange traded funds and money market funds. We advise on funds investing both passively and actively and in liquid and illiquid strategies in all asset classes.
In addition to working with a market leading team we also offer:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Access to the firm’s marquee training and development programmes, delivered through the ALG School of Business and Law
- Discretionary sign-on bonus and/or relocation bonus
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Pension and health insurance contribution, clubs and subs contribution, marriage/civil partnership gratuity and leave, life insurance, complimentary conveyancing allowance and a subsidised restaurant and coffee shop
Skills and experience
- A minimum of one years' post qualification experience in Asset Management & Investment Funds
- Hard-working, enthusiastic and dedicated team member
- Strong technical, legal and analytical skills
- Proficient drafting skill
- A keen interest in knowledge and continuous development
- Excellent communication skills in the context of both formal 'podium' and training presentations and the ability to sell ideas and initiatives to people
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels