A&L Goodbody LLP's market leading, top tier employment practice group is the largest employment group in Ireland. We provide innovative and commercial solutions to complex HR issues in the context of the most high profile contentious and non-contentious matters.
Our combined Dublin and Belfast teams are highly experienced and work collaboratively with in-house counsel, HR departments, senior management teams and corporate boards on a full range of collective and individual employee management matters. We also work seamlessly with practice groups across the firm, and across our international offices, to provide the complete package of strategic and practical solutions for our local and international clients.
The successful applicant will be an integral part of our dynamic Employment practice group in Dublin. The role will report directly to the Head of Employment.
Skills, experience and characteristics required
Successful candidates should have a minimum of 4 + years relevant PQE within a large, medium or boutique corporate law firm.
What We Offer
At ALG we pride ourselves on the high calibre of our employees. We place strong emphasis on career development and enabling our people to excel in their careers. Our work environment is friendly, professional and collaborative. In addition to working with a market leading team we offer:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Access to the firms marquee training and development programmes, delivered through the ALG School of Business Law.
- Discretionary sign on bonus or relocation bonus.
- Discretionary performance bonus.
- Pension and health insurance contribution, clubs and subs contribution, marriage/civil partnership gratuity and leave, life insurance, complimentary conveyancing allowance and a subsidised restaurant and coffee shop.