Senior Marketing Executive - Fixed Term Contract
A&L Goodbody (ALG) is a leading Irish law firm. With the primary office based in Dublin, we have offices in Belfast, London, New York and San Francisco. The firm is currently made up of 900+ people led by 112 partners, and we are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth across many areas of the business.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Senior Marketing Executive, for a 12 month contract, to join our dynamic marketing communications team. The team includes senior experienced marketing professionals from a number of different specialisms. The quality of the marketing work is widely regarded by colleagues, clients and industry observers. This work has been recognised by marketing industry awards in Ireland and at a European level.
As part of the wider BD & Marketing team, you will work closely with in-house digital and design experts and will be involved in online and offline collateral, website and video content, social media implementation, as well as award entries, submissions to legal directories and business development activities.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role presents an exciting opportunity to develop a career in marketing and communications through a wide and diverse range of activities.
The role and responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination and execution of Marketing campaigns, including online content and the design and production of marketing collateral
- Co-ordination of submissions to external legal publications/directories that evaluate and rank law firms. Management of these important relationships
- Working with the wider marketing and communications teams on the preparation of content for events, promotional videos and associated PR
- Digital marketing including website and app updates, social media strategy implementation and management
- Supporting the preparation of business development pitches, tenders and presentations
- Liaising with third parties including external PR agency, designers, printers, trade publications and photographers
- Building and maintaining relationships with all levels across the firm, and with external stakeholders and suppliers
Skills and experience:
- 4+ years marketing experience in a corporate environment
- Recognised marketing or business qualification
- Ability to effectively engage with and influence senior individuals
- Proactive with keen attention to detail and ability to work on one's own initiative with limited supervision, as well as part of a larger team
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Motivated, with a flexible approach to changing business requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite
- Previous experience of working in professional services would be an advantage