Lawyer - Tax
A&L Goodbody's Tax team is seeking to hire an experienced qualified Tax Associate and we would welcome expressions of interest from Tax Lawyers with 4+ PQE for the Dublin team.
The Tax team at A&L Goodbody works with many of the world’s leading corporates and financial institutions providing a broad spectrum of Irish taxation advisory and transactional services.
A&L Goodbody places a strong emphasis on career development and are fully committed to enabling our people to be the best at what they do. Whether you are looking to develop or advance your career, at ALG you'll work in a collaborative environment with friendly, talented and ambitious teams.
If you are a qualified Tax Lawyer or Tax Professional looking to join a dynamic and market-leading law firm, or currently practicing abroad looking for an opportunity to return to Ireland, we want to hear from you. Competitive salary, remuneration package including benefits and relocation support
Candidates will be considered at all levels, and will have the opportunity to be involved across a range of areas and industry sectors;
- International tax and cross border planning for corporate reorganisations, restructurings and inward investment projects into Ireland.
- Mergers, acquisitions, demergers and IPOs.
- Tax controversy.
- Capital markets and structured finance transactions.
- Private equity transactions.
- Transfer pricing.
- Asset and project finance for international and domestic aircraft and equipment.
- Real estate tax.
Skills, experience and characteristics required
- The ideal candidate will have 4+ years relevant PQE within a corporate law firm.
- Candidates must be a qualified lawyer and have a professional tax / accounting qualification.