A&L Goodbody was the first law firm in Ireland to develop a specialist White Collar Crime Group. Our team has extensive experience of dealing with investigations by all the Irish regulators and also in working with regulators in other jurisdictions in transnational matters. At all times, we strive to protect our clients from being sanctioned and also from the reputational consequences that can flow from a criminal/regulatory investigation.
We are looking for experienced Litigation solicitor to join our White Collar Crime Group and our Corporate Reputation team led by Partner, Kenan Furlong.
Team specialisms include:
- Internal investigations
- Whistleblowing complaints
- Dawn raids
- Money laundering
- Bribery/corruption and export sanction issues
- Crisis communications and defamation cases
Background and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 + years relevant PQE within a large, medium or boutique corporate law firm.
- If you are interested in the above role or require any further information please contact Bridget Blair, HR Generalist.