A&L Goodbody are looking to recruit a talented, highly organised and creative Marketing assistant to join its Business Development and Marketing team.
This team plays an important role in supporting and directing the marketing activities of the business. It includes a number of experienced professionals in a range of marketing areas, whose work is at the highest level of professional services marketing.
The focus of the role will have 2 aspects – firstly, assisting with the digital marketing activities including website, social media and other e-marketing; secondly, providing administrative support around non-digital marketing communications activities of the team.
The role will report to the Marketing Manager and with direction from the Senior Digital Marketing Executive.
The individual will work closely with, and be guided by the other members of the team as well as interacting with a number of different areas of the business. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to add to the contribution of the team and to further develop their own expertise and experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Digital marketing to assist in the following areas:
- maintenance of the corporate website; assistance with wider website development and testing
- creation of social media campaigns in line with the firms strategy
- production and distribution of e-zines and thought leadership bulletins
- maintenance of data on the organisation’s database
- creation of digital analytics and other data insights to support and drive strategic marketing and business planning
- assistance on various digital projects as required
- Administrative support to other marketing communication areas:
- assist with the production of submissions for Legal Directories and award submissions
- administrative and general marketing support e.g. scheduling and coordinating photography/video shoots, liaising with some suppliers
- creation and updates of marketing collateral – brochures and other promotional material
- market research – carry out print and online research of market activity for the team
- assist in collating information for team reports and firm updates for internal purposes
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have:
- excellent organisation and administration skills
- knowledge, experience and interest in digital marketing
- good understanding of content creation and distribution via digital channels
- strong attention to detail and personal motivation to achieve high standards
- a business related degree, ideally with a digital marketing component
- a proactive approach to work, ability to multitask, prioritize projects and work within tight timeframes
- strong team player
- prior relevant work experience – 1 or 2 years minimum
- excellent technical skills in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- experience of working with email automation systems and website CMS