Personal Assistant – Employment, Litigation
Our Employment practice is widely recognised as a market – leading multi-disciplinary team in Northern Ireland. Our team's diverse, specialist knowledge and technical expertise ensure that we are consistently instructed on the majority of the most significant and complex human resource and remuneration issues.
We are looking for a PA to join our expanding and unrivalled Belfast employment litigation team.
The role of a PA in A&L Goodbody provides an opportunity for involvement in multi-jurisdictional matters/projects working with an international client base. Our PA's provide essential administration support to Partners/Fee Earners working as part of a wider support team to provide seamless delivery to our clients and to contribute to the success of the Firm.
A&L Goodbody offers you the opportunity to advance your career and develop your expertise. We provide a supportive environment which encourages our people to achieve their ambitions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Providing efficient administrative support service to Fee Earners, including the preparation of high quality proposals and presentations
- Fast accurate document production on litigation matters: preparation of a high volume of court files, trial bundles with tight timescales
- Extensive diary management, using Microsoft Outlook, booking travel
- Assisting with correspondence, billing and administration tasks
- Updating our document management system and providing accurate and timely assistance with soft & hard copy filing
- Assisting with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements
- Proactive co-ordination of marketing, CRM & BD activities
Experience and skills
- Current working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proactive, professional can do attitude with exceptional attention to detail and pride in work
- Experience of using digital dictation systems such as Bighand
- Experience of using time recording and invoicing systems such as Expert
- Experience of matter inception and working with document management systems such as Filesite