Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor
A&L Goodbody offers you the opportunity to advance your career and develop your expertise. We provide a supportive environment which encourages our people to achieve their ambitions.
We are looking for an experienced qualified solicitor to join our expanding Belfast restructuring and insolvency / financial services litigation team.
Our unrivalled team has acted as lead advisor on the most high profile, high value and challenging restructurings over the course of the last ten years. It also has a rapidly expanding litigation practice in the financial services arena acting for all of the major local and national Banks.
Our services include advising on:
- Consensual restructuring and reorganisations.
- Advising Insolvency practitioners on all aspects of personal and corporate insolvency law.
- Contentious and non-contentious insolvency work.
- Cross-border insolvencies
- All matters arising out of the Accountancy and Financial Services Industry particularly in the contentious sphere.
If you are interested in the above role or require any further information please contact Jill Michael, HR Lead.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 / 5+ years relevant PQE with solid experience (including contentious work) within a large or medium corporate law firm.