Senior Executive – Graduate Talent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Executive to join our award winning Graduate Talent Team.
The role is challenging and demanding. It comes with variety and responsibility and is an integral part of the day to day operations of the department. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the development and delivery of initiatives that support the successful implementation of our Graduate Talent Strategy.
Role and responsibilities
- Support the implementation of our Campus Recruitment Strategy.
- Lead the co-ordination of our campus events calendar. Attend the events to represent our firm and be responsible for venue set up, both on-campus, in-house or virtually, liaison with external venue providers and the firm's marketing team.
- Be a key contact and assist in identifying our on campus brand ambassadors and societies.
- Internal communications – provide regular updates and statistics on our campus engagement for team reports and firm updates
- Organise, attend and present at in-house Trainee and Intern events, some of which take place in the evening
- Lead our Student Placement Programme recruitment with partner universities. Build relationships with universities, manage the recruitment and selection processes throughout the year.
- Play a key role in delivering our social media strategy including identifying content, coordinating a social media calendar and liaising with our marketing team to ensure our key messages are being promoted across all platforms.
- Maintain and update our internal and external websites with our programme and event information
- Liaise with internal and external print and merchandise agencies for the production of print materials and marketing collateral, e.g. brochures, presentations, other promotional material
- Assist with our annual Trainee and Intern recruitment processes
- Preparation for annual Trainee and Intern intakes including induction and training schedules
- Configuration and maintenance of online application systems and other Trainee & Intern Programme platforms and assistance with the management of these platforms
- Anticipation of the needs of team with a proactive and driven approach in our delivery of key talent initiatives across the firm.
- Administrative support – general administrative support to the Graduate Talent team.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years industry experience preferably with a background in Graduate Recruitment or Marketing
- Ability to project manage key deliverables and take ownership of key initiatives within the Graduate Talent team
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Methodical and consistent approach with excellent organisation and administration skills Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in an efficient manner and prioritise workload to ensure all deadlines are achieved.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Excellent IT and digital marketing skills are a must, including: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience of Application Tracking Management System – Any experience with Oleeo Recruitment
- Social Media Skills and Website Management– Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn
- Tracking and Management System and Sharepoint 365 and experience in workflow products an advantage.
- A team player who is highly motivated and proactive with a flexible approach to work.
- High degree of initiative and creativity used in problem solving.
- Ability to deal credibly with senior people and external suppliers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.