Senior Marketing Executive
We're looking for an experienced business communicator to join our marketing communications team to support a number of our practice groups with their marketing requirements.
As part of the wider BD & Marketing team, you will work closely with in-house digital and design experts and will be involved in online and offline collateral, website and video content, social media implementation, as well as award entries, submissions to legal directories and business development activities.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role presents an exciting opportunity to develop a career in marketing and communications through a wide and diverse range of activities.
A&L Goodbody is a market leader in corporate law. We hire the best talent across all areas of our business to support our work on the largest and most innovative legal matters in Ireland today. Are you up for the challenge to maximise brand impact, effectively communicate our expertise and to promote how we do things differently?
Role and responsibilities
- Co-ordination and execution of Marketing campaigns, including online content and the design and production of marketing collateral
- Co-ordination of submissions to external legal publications/directories that evaluate and rank law firms. Management of these important relationships
- Digital marketing including website and app updates, social media strategy implementation and management
- Supporting the preparation of business development pitches, tenders and presentations
- Liaising with third parties including external PR agency, designers, printers, trade publications and photographers
- Drafting press releases and media communications
Skills and experience
- Minimum four years marketing experience in a corporate environment
- Recognised marketing or business qualification
- Ability to effectively engage with and influence senior individuals
- Ability to work on own initiative and is proactive
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Motivated, with a flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite