A&L Goodbody's Tax team is seeking to hire experienced qualified tax lawyers / tax professionals.
The team is recognised as 'Irish Tax Firm of the Year 2017' and 'International Firm in the Americas 2015' by International Tax Review. As one of Ireland's leading tax practices, its lawyers advise many of the world's largest corporates and financial institutions on the full ambit of Irish taxation advisory and transactional services. As a Tier 1 tax law firm, they have the skills and capacity to advise on the most complex and sophisticated corporate transactions and to provide clients with a seamless service from negotiation to implementation.
Candidates will be considered at Associate level, and will have the opportunity to be involved across a range of areas and industry sectors:
- International tax and cross border planning for re-domiciliation projects, corporate reorganisations, restructurings and inward investment into Ireland.
- Mergers, acquisitions, demergers and IPOs.
- Capital markets and structured finance transactions
- Private equity transactions.
- Transfer pricing.
- Asset and project finance for international and domestic aircraft and equipment.
- VAT and indirect taxes and advisory services.
- Real estate tax.
- Tax controversy and tax litigation.
While the role is principally based in the firm's Dublin office, suitable candidates have the option to be seconded for a period to one of the firm's US offices (New York/San Francisco).
Salary and Benefits
A&L Goodbody offers one of the most attractive salary and benefits packages available in the market place. Relocation assistance may also be available to suitable candidates relocating from overseas.
Skills and Experience
- Candidates must be a qualified lawyer or have a professional tax / accounting qualification.
- They should also have relevant experience (3-6 years PQE) working in a corporate law firm or Big 4 firm.