We are looking for temporary Paralegals to join our expanding Belfast Team. The working environment at ALG is challenging, fast paced and dynamic and presents an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in a leading corporate law firm.
The role of a Paralegal in ALG provides an opportunity for involvement in multi-jurisdictional matters/projects working with an international client base. Our paralegals provide essential support to Partners/Fee Earners working as part of a wider team to provide seamless delivery to our clients and to contribute to the success of the firm. We are looking for highly organised, individuals who can manage multiple stakeholders and activity.
This roles are temporary and of a fixed term nature initially for 6 months.
- Relevant 3rd level Degree/Diploma in Law
- Commensurate experience working in a Corporate law firm
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- A high degree of initiative
- An ability to multi-task and take ownership of the delivery of a task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to work effectively within a team
- A flexible positive attitude towards work