Internal Communications Executive
We are looking to appoint an Internal Communications Executive. This is an exciting opportunity in a centralised communications team that supports over 850 people.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, the Internal Communications Executive will be responsible for devising and executing communications campaigns to support and engage our people. This is an ideal role for a creative and enthusiastic communicator who enjoys working with a broad spectrum of people across the organisation. The Communications team works particularly closely with the Responsible Business and Marketing teams.
- drafting and issuing of internal communications
- updating and developing the firm-wide intranet
- devising internal communications campaigns
- managing the internal communications calendar
- regularly meeting with key stakeholders across the organisation
- two to three years' experience in communications, with good writing skills
- experience in creating and managing intranet content desirable, particularly on SharePoint 365
- good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- experience of organising internal events is desirable
, diplomacy, flexibility and pro-activity. Empathy is also an essential quality.