Indego / National Asset Management Agency on the disposal of The Square Towncentre, Tallaght, Dublin
The French purchaser on the property aspects of the acquisition of a majority stake in Eir, Ireland's largest telecoms company
Bain Capital on the acquisition of three residential development sites in the Dublin area.
EXO Building on the property financing, which on completion of construction will be Dublin's tallest office building.
APG & Hines on a major joint venture PRS investment at Cherrywood Town Centre, Co. Dublin.
UPS on the property aspects of its acquisition of Nightline Logistics.
- RTÉ on the sale of development lands forming part of the RTÉ Campus at Donnybrook, Dublin 4 to Cairn Homes plc for €107.5m.
- Glenveagh Properties plc on its IPO on the Irish Stock Exchange (involving 27 residential development sites).
- HSBC and Grosvenor on all aspects of the sale of Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, Dublin to BVK.
- Targeted Investment Opportunities on the acquisition, letting and sale of the new Grant Thornton HQ development at City Quay, Dublin.
- Meyer Bergman in the acquisition of a complex of retail and office properties in Nassau Street and Dawson Street, Dublin.
- EY as Receivers over the assets of Spencer Dock Development Company Ltd in the sale of One Spencer Dock.
- NAMA on Project Wave, the sale of prime development land at Dublin’s North Docklands and its ongoing role in the site which is now being developed as Dublin Landings.
- Hines (as investment manager) and CNP Assurances S.A. (as investor) on the acquisition of the LXV Building, St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2.
- IPUT plc in acquiring a significant number of prime investment assets
- PWC as Receiver of Wintertide together with NAMA and CIE in the disposal of a large student accommodation site in the North Docks.
- Starwood Capital on Project Molly, the acquisition of a prime Dublin office portfolio.
- Stripe Inc on the lease of its European headquarters in Dublin.
- NAMA on the sale of the Project Arrow loan portfolio, the largest portfolio sold by NAMA to date.
- The purchaser of the Project Trinity portfolio – Ballsbridge Hotel and Clyde Court Hotel, Dublin 4.
- Targeted Investment Opportunities plc on the sale and lease of airbnb’s headquarters at 8 Hanover Quay.
- Union Investment on the forward fund of the development of Burlington House, Dublin by Development Securities plc.
- Dalata on Project Crown, the acquisition of Moran Bewleys Hotel Group, and on the acquisitions of the Clarion Hotel, Cork, and the Tara Towers Hotel, Dublin.
- NAMA on the sale of the Project Tara portfolio, a prime Dublin office portfolio to include the Headquarters of Facebook.