Defamation & Corporate Reputation: Experience
- ABP Food Group, Europe's largest meat processor, in its defence of High Court defamation proceedings issued by a meat trader in respect of a press release published during the horsemeat crisis.
- Shell E&P Ireland Ltd in its defence of defamation proceedings by a former contractor to the Corrib gas project.
- A multinational company in its defence of Ireland's first corporate defamation proceedings by a former distributor.
- YouTube/Google in defamation proceedings taken by an Irish student, Eoin McKeogh, regarding a video posted online.
- Irish Aviation Authority in its defence of four High Court defamation cases taken by current or former staff relating.
- Numerous prominent individuals and companies on the taking down of defamatory content and private information from social media platforms.
- SgurrEnergy, a multinational energy company, in its defence of High Court defamation proceedings by a former employee.
- One of the largest multinational technology companies, specialising in internet-related services and products in defamation proceedings by an Irish hotel relating to the results of an autocomplete search.
- International Justice Mission regarding Irish defamation proceedings.