- A&L Goodbody named Irish Law Firm of the Year for financial services transactions (25 April 2017)
- A&L Goodbody named Irish Law Firm of the Year 2017 (24 March 2017)
- Double win for A&L Goodbody at Client Choice Awards 2017 (21 February 2017)
- A&L Goodbody ranked No.1 M&A Law Firm for 5th year running (23 January 2017)
- Number of M&A Deals Notified to Ireland's Competition and Consumer Protection Commission Falls in 2016 (06 January 2017)
- WP29 publishes draft guidelines on DPIAs (25 April 2017)
The Article 29 Working Party (WP29) has proposed guidelines to help organisations identify when it is necessary to carry out a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) and how to do so.
- The Front Page - Q&A: April 2017 (27 April 2017)
Under the Fourth Anti Money Laundering Directive (4AMLD), who will have access to information on beneficial ownership (BO information) of VCC or ICAV funds?
- The Front Page, Asset Management & Investment Funds: Irish Practice Developments (27 April 2017)
In Irish practice developments: we look at some approaching deadlines and Irish Funds Guidance Paper 6 on Investment Restriction Breaches, Pricing Errors, Compensation and Reporting.
- The Front Page, Asset Management & Investment Funds: EU & International Developments (27 April 2017)
On the International Front we look at ESMA Q&As on application of AIFMD and the UCITS Directive, the ESMA study on the operation of home and host responsibilities under AIFMD and UCITS, the MMF Regulation, the CMU mid-term review, PRIIPs and Anti- Money Laundering/ Combating the Financing of Terror/ Corruption.
- WP29 issues final guidance on DPOs, Data Portability and Lead Authority (25 April 2017)
The Article 29 Working Party (WP29) has issued its final guidance on Data Protection Officers (DPOs), Data Portability and Lead Supervisory Authority, in response to stakeholders’ comments.