Lawyer - Corporate and M&A
The Corporate and M&A practice group is recruiting for qualified lawyers with experience ranging from 1 to 6 years PQE.
We advise domestic and global corporations, individual shareholders and entrepreneurs, sponsors and lenders, investment banks, private equity providers, state and semi state entities. Our corporate and M&A group works closely with our specialist departments and together we are the market leaders on both domestic and international transactions.
Working together with our multidisciplinary Client Technology team, we offer our clients immediate and centralised access to market-leading technology solutions. The ability to layer innovation and expertise differentiates us from other firms by ensuring that our clients can leverage new technology and best practices on an ever-evolving basis.
If you are a qualified lawyer looking to join a dynamic and market-leading Corporate and M&A practice group or currently practicing abroad looking for an opportunity to return to Ireland, we want to hear from you.
The practice group advise clients through every stage of the company life-cycle:
- Private M&A
- Public M&A
- Capital Markets - Equity
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital & Growth Equity
- PLC Advisory and Governance
- Corporate Reorganisations
- Corporate Advisory and Company Law
- Goodbody Secretarial Limited – Company Secretarial and Governance Services
- Qualified candidates from 1 to 6yrs PQE
- Ideally from a large, medium or boutique corporate law firm, in Ireland or the United Kingdom.
- An excellent academic record
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong team and collaborative skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A competitive remuneration package
- Access to the firm’s marquee training and development programmes, delivered through the ALG School of Business and Law
- Discretionary sign-on bonus and/or relocation bonus
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Pension and health insurance contribution, clubs and subs contribution, marriage/civil partnership gratuity and leave, life insurance, complimentary conveyancing allowance and a subsidised restaurant and coffee shop.
- Hybrid working policy
A&L Goodbody (ALG) is a leading Irish law firm. It has 6 international offices in Dublin, Belfast, London, New York, San Francisco, and Palo Alto. There are currently 115 partners and over 900 employees. The strong international and domestic business community in Ireland forms a valuable part of the A&L Goodbody client base
We are incredibly proud that A&L Goodbody has been ranked as a 'Top Tier' firm in the Legal 500 EMEA Guide for 2023. The firm is consistently ranked number one in the Irish market and also on a European level. A sample of other recent notable awards include: listed as one of Ireland's top 25 best places to work according to LinkedIn's Top Companies list for 2022; Irish Law Firm of the Year (2022) by Chambers Europe; Irish Law Firm of the Year (2021) by Who's Who Legal; Most Popular Graduate Recruiter in Law (2021) by GradIreland; Tier 1 in all 7 practice areas (2022) by Chambers Global; Band 1 in 11 practice areas (2022) by Chambers Europe; Outstanding Firm for Pro Bono (2021) by Chambers Europe; and Diversity & Inclusion Firm of the Year (2021) by EMEA Tax Awards.
A&L Goodbody has a reputation for leading the way in continuously developing its service to clients and internally to its business. This is delivered through the use of new processes, ways of working and technologies and marketing-leading business service teams.
For further information please visit https://www.algoodbody.com/careers.