Lawyer - Corporate and M&A
The Corporate and M&A practice group is recruiting for qualified lawyers with experience ranging from Newly Qualified to 6 years PQE.
In A&L Goodbody we focus on delivering for our clients, developing brilliant people who enjoy what they do, having a keen insight into our markets and being a responsible business. Our ambition is to always be a step ahead – for our clients, our people and our community.
A&L Goodbody is the leading corporate law firm in Ireland. We have featured as the top ranking Irish advisor for corporate work by Bloomberg, Experian and Thomson Reuters for the last nine years. The combined Dublin and Belfast teams, along with colleagues in offices in London New York, San Francisco and Palo Alto offer a fully integrated service to our clients.
Our Corporate and M&A group advise domestic and global corporations, individual shareholders and entrepreneurs, sponsors and lenders, investment banks, private equity providers, state and semi state entities. Working together with our multidisciplinary Client Technology team, we offer our clients immediate and centralised access to market-leading technology solutions. The ability to layer innovation and expertise differentiates us from other firms by ensuring that our clients can leverage new technology and best practices on an ever-evolving basis.
The practice group advise clients through every stage of the company life-cycle:
- Private M&A
- Public M&A
- Capital Markets - Equity
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital & Growth Equity
- PLC Advisory and Governance
- Corporate Reorganisations
- Corporate Advisory and Company Law
- Goodbody Secretarial Limited – Company Secretarial and Governance Services
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified candidates from NQ to 6yrs PQE
- Ideally from a large, medium or boutique corporate law firm, in Ireland or the United Kingdom.
- An excellent academic record
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong team and collaborative skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills