A&L Goodbody advises on ‘Deals of the Year 2015’
Pictured from L to R: Ross Moore, Partner, Banking & Finance, Sheena Doggett, Partner, Corporate/M&A, Catherine Duffy, Partner, Banking & Finance, Richard Grey, Partner, Corporate M&A, Gearoid Stanley, Partner Banking & Finance and Paul White, Partner Corporate/M&A, A&L Goodbody
A&L Goodbody advised on five of the winning deals across six categories in "Deals of the Year 2015" published by Finance Dublin.
A&L Goodbody continue to act on deals of complexity, scale, innovation and significance in the Irish corporate and legal markets, and these 'winning deals' are testament to this.
The winning categories and deals on which A&L Goodbody advised include:
- M&A Deal of the Year: AerCap acquisition of ILFC
- Public Bodies: Sale of Bord Gais Energy by Ervia
- Equity Capital Markets: Initial Public Offering: Dalata Hotel Group IPO and reverse takeover Moran & Bewley's Hotel Group
- Corporate Bonds: Ryanair debut Eurobond issuance
- Financial Services (Ireland): Lone Star acquisition of Start Mortgages
Date published: 12 May 2015