Tracker, Financial Services Regulation & Compliance - Funds
Central Bank Markets Update: CP99 (AIF Rulebook), Amending Central Bank UCITS Regulations, CP105 consultation on further amending the Central Bank UCITS Regulations, AIFMD Q&A, UCITS Q&A, Market Abuse
The Central Bank published a Markets Update (Issue 3 2016 dated 2 June) which includes:
- Further consultation on CP86: Fund Management Company Effectiveness. The consultation period closes on 25 August 2016.
- Feedback on CP99: Consultation on Amendments to the AIF Rulebook.
- Publication of first set of Amending Central Bank UCITS Regulations 2015 (as a consequence of the implementation of UCITS V).
- CP105: Consultation on amendments to the Central Bank UCITS Regulations. The Central Bank issued a consultation on a second set of amendments to the Central Bank UCITS Regulations. The consultation period for CP105 closes on 25 August 2016.
- Nineteenth Edition of the AIFMD Q&A.
- Thirteenth Edition of the UCITS Q&A.
- Market Abuse Regulation: The Central Bank has amended its website guidance on the Market Abuse Regime
Updated ESMA Q&A on the application of AIFMD
ESMA published an updated version of its Q&A paper on the application of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive.
European Commission CMU consultation on cross-border distribution of investment funds
The European Commission published a consultation on CMU action on cross-border distribution of investment funds (UCITS, AIFs, ELTIFs, EuVECAs, EuSEFs) across the EU.
ESMA Q&A on the application of EuSEF and EuVECA Regulations
ESMA published an updated version of its Q&A on the application of the European Social Entrepreneurship Funds (EuSEF) Regulation and the European Venture Capital (EuVECA) Funds Regulation.
ESMA final report on draft RTS under ELTIF Regulation
On 8 June 2016, ESMA published a final report on the draft regulatory technical standards (RTS) under the Regulation on European Long-Term Investment Funds (ELTIFs).
For further information please contact a member of the Financial Regulation team.
Date published: 04 July 2016