Colm Byrne is a solicitor in A&L Goodbody's Employment Law and Corporate Immigration practice and advises employers across a range of sectors on corporate immigration and global mobility issues as well as contentious and non-contentious employment law matters.
In addition to advising clients on the full suite of employment law matters including compliance with legal obligations, the conduct of internal HR processes and the termination of employment, Colm is a key member of A&L Goodbody’s Corporate Immigration practice which specialises in advising clients on all aspects of Irish immigration law. Colm assists our domestic and international clients in managing all Irish aspects of their corporate immigration and global mobility requirements including employment permit applications, intra-group transfers of senior management and key personnel, right to work checks and working permissions outside the scope of the employment permits system.
Colm has worked closely with ALG Solutions to streamline the employment permit process through the application of ALG’s innovative legal technology solutions expertise. Our Corporate Immigration group offers clients a bespoke technology solution which has transformed the employment permit process for both employers and employees.
Areas of Expertise
- Docusign International (EMEA) Limited on multiple employment permit applications and general immigration advice.
- Lasertec U.S.A., Inc. on multiple employment permit applications and general immigration advice.
- Endo Ventures Limited on multiple employment permit applications and general immigration advice.
- Davidson Kempner European Partners on multiple employment permit applications, general immigration advice and citizenship applications.
- SAP Service and Support Centre (Ireland) Limited on general immigration advice.