Deirdre Griffin is a partner in A&L Goodbody's Real Estate department. Deirdre advises a wide variety of clients on all aspects of commercial property law including investment acquisitions and disposals, asset management, landlord and tenant matters, real estate financing, development and corporate sales. Deirdre acts for a broad range of clients which include pension funds, financial institutions, private equity firms and developers.
Areas of Expertise
- State Street in relation to their Irish investment purchases for two separate pensions funds together with ongoing asset management.
- Palm Capital and KKR in relation to a number of their Irish investment purchases including the acquisition of Project Core in December 2021.
- Barclays on the property aspects of the acquisition and securitisation of the €4bn Project Porto loan portfolio.
- Wells Fargo in relation to the financing of various commercial properties in Dublin.
- PATRIZIA in relation to the acquisition of a PRS scheme in Dun Laoghaire and the acquisition and financing of a PRS Scheme in Dublin 7.
- Marlet on the forward sale of a hotel and retail scheme in Dublin 1.
- Signature Capital on the acquisition and subsequent refinancing of Edward Square Shopping Centre in Galway.
- Asset management advice in relation to a number of shopping centres.