Deirdre Griffin is Of Counsel in the firm's Commercial Property Department. Deirdre advises a wide variety of clients on all aspects of commercial property law including investment acquisitions and disposals, asset management, real estate financing and insolvency elements of property transactions and has particular expertise in landlord and tenant matters. Deirdre acts for a broad range of clients which include banks, institutions, developers, receivers and landlord and tenant clients.
Areas of Expertise
- State Street in relation to their Irish investment purchases for two separate pensions funds together with ongoing asset management.
- Barclays on the property aspects of the acquisition and securitisation of the €4bn Project Porto loan portfolio.
- Wells Fargo in relation to the financing of various commercial properties in Dublin.
- PATRIZIA in relation to the acquisition of a PRS scheme in Dun Laoghaire and the acquisition and financing of a PRS Scheme in Dublin 7.
- Marlet on the forward sale of a hotel and retail scheme in Dublin 1.
- Signature Capital on the acquisition and subsequent refinancing of Edward Square Shopping Centre in Galway.
- Asset management advice in relation to a number of shopping centres.