Jack Sheehy is a Partner in A&L Goodbody's Finance Department. His principal practice areas are debt capital markets, private equity finance and general banking and restructurings. Jack's other areas of expertise include loan portfolio acquisitions and disposals, high-yield bond issues, securitisation restructurings and the establishment of asset acquisition and loan origination platforms.
Areas of Expertise
- GE Capital Corporation on its exchange offer in respect of US$38 billion of outstanding notes.
- Carlyle Cardinal Ireland in relation to the financing of its acquisition of AA Ireland.
- The Blackstone Group on the financing of its acquisition of the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre.
- Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch in connection with its financing of the acquisition of Ulster Bank's "Project Aran" portfolio of loans.
- Numerous private equity, hedge and pension funds on the establishment of loan origination and asset acquisition platforms.
- A number of Irish issuers on securitisation and repackaging programmes arranged by leading investment banks.
"A key name for special purpose vehicle repackaging transactions." (Legal 500 2018)
"A recommended lawyer." (Legal 500 2018)
"Highly Recommended." (IFLR1000 2018)
- Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
- BA (Classics), Trinity College