Jack Sheehy is a Partner in A&L Goodbody's Finance Department. His principal practice areas are debt capital markets, private equity finance and general banking and restructurings. Jack's other areas of expertise include loan portfolio acquisitions and disposals, high-yield bond issues, securitisation restructurings and the establishment of asset acquisition and loan origination platforms.
Areas of Expertise
- GE Capital Corporation on its exchange offer in respect of US$38 billion of outstanding notes.
- Carlyle Cardinal Ireland in relation to the financing of its acquisition of AA Ireland.
- The Blackstone Group on the financing of its acquisition of the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre.
- Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch in connection with its financing of the acquisition of Ulster Bank's "Project Aran" portfolio of loans.
- Numerous private equity, hedge and pension funds on the establishment of loan origination and asset acquisition platforms.
- A number of Irish issuers on securitisation and repackaging programmes arranged by leading investment banks.
"Highly Recommended." (IFLR1000 2018)
- Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
- BA (Classics), Trinity College