Louise is a partner in A&L Goodbody's Finance Department and has extensive experience acting for a wide range of domestic and international financial institutions in a broad range of financing transactions. Louise advises on corporate lending, real estate finance, securitisations, debt restructurings and loan portfolio sales.
Areas of Expertise
- Tristan Capital Partners and the Lotus Group in the refinance of the acquisition of The Junction and The Outlet Retail Parks.
- Various financial institutions in relation to loan portfolio sales.
- Various banks on the Northern Irish aspects of ring-fencing pursuant to Part VII FSMA.
- Lloyds TSB, JP Morgan and Citigroup in connection with the £75,000,000 multi-currency revolving credit facility and £440,000,000 secured notes issue by Equiniti Group.
- Goldman Sachs International, Highbridge Principal Strategies, LLC and Castle Hill Asset Management LLP in a refinancing of senior debt of £120m to IMO Car Wash.
- Royal Bank of Scotland plc, as agent, in relation to facilities to the Lookers plc group.
- Joint special liquidators of IBRC in relation to the sale of the Rock portfolio.
- ABE Clearing S.A.S. à capital variable in providing legal opinion to the European Central Bank in its capacity as overseer of the EURO1 system.
- HSBC Bank plc and Société Generale, as Arrangers, in relation to an RCI UK auto loan securitisation.
- Helaba Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen Girozentrale in relation to the refinance of the Victoria Square shopping centre.
"Very impressive, sharp, and professional." (Chambers UK 2020)
"Louise really excelled, making herself easily available at all stages, and clearly talking us through the key decisions." (Chambers UK 2019)
"She provided clear and commercial advice throughout a lengthy financing process, as well as strong co-ordination of the transaction and understanding of our needs." (Chambers UK 2018)
"Responsive, has a commercial approach and is quick and efficient in how she does things." (Chambers UK 2017)
- Solicitor, Law Society of Northern Ireland
- Cert. PLS, Queen's University of Belfast
- LLB (Hons) Law, Queen's University of Belfast