Neal Breslin is Of Counsel in A&L Goodbody’s Finance department. His main practice areas are structured finance, securitisations and debt capital markets. Neal has acted for banks, private investors, arrangers, fund managers and corporate entities (both international and domestic) across a wide range of banking, securitisation and financial markets transactions.
Neal has broad experience in CLO, ABS and RMBS securitisation transactions and has worked on several repackaging programmes. He also has experience in group financing transactions (both secured and unsecured) and advising on general lending, guarantee and security arrangements.
Areas of Expertise
- Originators, arrangers and issuers on a significant number of recent Irish RMBS transactions.
- Originators and issuers on various warehouse financing arrangements.
- Originators and financing parties in relation to loan origination structures.
- Irish issuers and international asset managers on a significant number of CLO transactions.
- Irish issuers on securitisation and repackaging programmes arranged by leading investment banks.
- Originators on auto loan securitisations.
- Lenders and borrowers on multi-jurisdictional regulatory capital financing arrangements.
"Large amount of debt capital markets experience. Very proactive and responsive." (IFLR1000 2023)
- Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
- MSc, UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School, Dublin
- Diploma in Finance Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Bachelor of Business Studies, Dublin City University