Paul Diggin is a Partner in the Real Estate Department. Paul acts for large organisations managing extensive property portfolios, acquisitions and disposals of commercial property, leasing, portfolio acquisitions and disposals, development and corporate sales. Paul has broad practice encompassing all aspects of commercial real estate work and advises institutions, pension funds, property companies, financial institutions, overseas investors and international retailers. He also advises in relation to the acquisition and development of data centres and multi-family/PRS schemes. In addition, Paul's experience includes advising on the real estate aspects of large scale mergers and acquisitions.
Areas of Expertise
- IPUT plc on Irish investment acquisitions including the recent acquisitions of Wilton Park House, Dublin 2 and No. 3 Shelbourne Buildings, Dublin 4.
- IPUT plc on the day to day management of its portfolio of properties worth circa €2.2bn.
- PwC as Receiver of Wintertide, together with NAMA and CIE, in relation to the sale of the largest ever student accommodation site in Dublin.
- ACC on the sale of its former HQ building at Charlemont Place, Dublin 2.
- A US private investment fund on the separate acquisitions of several office blocks in Citywest, Co. Dublin and an industrial premises in Clonshaugh, Co. Dublin.
- UPS on all real estate aspects of its acquisition of Nightline Logistics and in relation to all aspects of its Irish property portfolio.
- Carlyle Cardinal Ireland on all real estate aspects of its acquisition of Sam McCauley Chemists.
- InfraVia Capital Partners on its acquisition of the telecoms infrastructure business of Coillte.
- IPUT plc on the leases of 40 Molesworth Street, Dublin 2 to Jet.com and 28/29 Grafton Street, Dublin 2 to Victoria's Secret.
- Dropbox Inc in relation to the lease of its EMEA headquarters letting at Park Place, Dublin 2
"Recommended Lawyer." (Legal 500 2022-2017)
- Diploma in Commercial Property, Law Society of Ireland
- Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
- BCL (International), Law, University College Dublin
- BCL (International), Law, University of Melbourne, Australia