Peter Murray is a partner in the Finance Department. He has extensive experience, both legal and commercial, in capital markets, structured finance and general banking.
Peter brings a unique legal and commercial perspective to our capital markets and corporate banking practices having worked for many years as an investment and corporate banker with domestic and international banks.
Areas of Expertise
- Endo International plc on its US$8bn group financing structure.
- The Special Liquidators of IBRC on the bank's liquidation and €22bn asset disposals.
- Bank of Ireland on the €6bn transfer of ICS Building Society.
- Wilmington Trust (London) on the €1.6bn credit agreement facilities for eir.
- Adient plc on the US$5bn funding of its spin-off from Johnson Controls.
- AIB, Bank of Ireland and Ulster Bank on various corporate, property and asset financing transactions.
"A notable practitioner." (IFLR1000 2018)
"Leading lawyer." (Legal 500 2014 and 2013 and IFLR1000, 2013 and 2012)
- Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
- Solicitor, Law Society of Northern Ireland
- LLB, Queens University Belfast