Peter Walker is a partner in A&L Goodbody's Finance department and currently heads the Capital Markets (Debt) and Structured Finance group. He is also a member of the firm's Brexit group, FinTech group and Fund Solutions group. Peter has a broad practice area which covers all forms of debt capital markets, financing, funds structuring and regulatory matters.
Areas of Expertise
- A number of UK authorised entities on Brexit solutions.
- A number of UK and US managers on loan origination structures.
- Originators and arrangers on a significant number of recent Irish RMBS transactions.
- International lenders on a number of recent Irish property financings.
- International lenders on recent funds subscription financing.
- A number of FinTech (crowd funding and payment services) institutions.
"Peter Walker is a very prominent figure." (Chambers Global 2023)
"Always approachable and knowledgeable." (Legal 500 2022)
"Strong technical expert in the area of structured finance." (Chambers Global 2021)
“Good communication and available. Straight talking and has been good and developing our firm's relationship with ALG since inception.” (IFLR1000 2021)
- Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
- LLB, University of Wales Cardiff
- BA, University of Wales Bangor