- NatWest on the employment aspects of the wind down of Ulster Bank and related asset sales to AIB and PTSB.
- Tesco Ireland on the employment aspects of its acquisition of Galway-based grocery retailer Joyce’s Supermarkets.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation on the employment aspects of its acquisition of Kerry’s Meats and Meals business in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Novartis on the employment aspects of the sale of its Ringaskiddy plant to Sterling Pharma Solutions.
- AIB on the employment aspects of its acquisition of Goodbody Stockbrokers.
- A large hospital on a complex, sensitive and high profile investigation involving senior management.
- A leading global generics manufacturer on a large scale collective redundancy in Ireland resulting in the redundancy of 400+ employees.
- An international financial institution on the negotiated exit of the managing director of its Irish subsidiary.
- A regulated entity in relation to the procedural and substantive elements of a complex investigation and disciplinary process involving serious allegations in respect of a number of senior executives.
- A number of aircraft lessors on their employment contract and HR policy framework, corporate immigration requirements and the broader employment aspects of establishing operations in Ireland.
- A NASDAQ listed company in successfully obtaining High Court injunctive relief preventing the unauthorised use of confidential and proprietary information by a former employee.
- An international financial institution in defence of a High Court breach of contract claim relating to an employee's eligibility for insured income protection payments.
- A state owned body in defending statutory claims by multiple employees for redundancy payments.
- A large distribution company in successfully defending a penalisation claim taken under the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005.
- A leading international software company on the defence of a disability discrimination claim under the Employment Equality Acts.